Puglia Hand Made
The Puglia Hand Made tour is often ideal for anyone who wants to get something truly special from their next vacation. Whether you want to immerse yourself in the Puglian lifestyle, explore ancient cities, or enjoy a relaxing tour – we’re certain that you’ll enjoy a week here with us.
Puglia is a breathtaking region with so much to offer, but one of the most attractive things about this location is the tradition and culture to be found here. Most of the locals are incredibly skilled artisans, chefs, crafters and more (typically within creative professions), as the skills are often passed down from one generation to the next.
While you’re visiting this stunning location with us, we’ll ensure that you’re not only immersed in the Puglian way of life, but are also having a comfortable stay. For this alone, our team is often considered to have some of the best tours of Puglia.
You could enjoy a little fishing at one of the beautiful coastal locations, taste some of the delicious olive oils and wines at local establishments, prepare meals with professional Italian chefs, and so much more.
We’re here to help you immerse yourself in this stunning region, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to explore some of the marketplaces and browse their authentic Italian wares. You may even want to buy a few souvenirs to remember your time here with us.
We want you to be as comfortable as possible, which is why your accommodation for the week is a fully renovated Masseria; complete with all the modern amenities you could ever need, as well as a luxury pool.
For anybody who wants to explore the breathtaking beauty of Puglia this tour could be ideal. If you want to find out more about what we do for our guests, be sure to check out our itinerary.
Our friendly team here at Travel Puglia is always on hand to help, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you want to book or have any questions.
CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY
7 Days - Puglia Hand Made
It all begins when you arrive in Bari; we’ll come to pick you up straight from the airport to take you back to your luxury accommodation, which you’ll be staying in for your week here. We’ll give you some time to meet the other guests, unpack, and give you the choice between dining in a nearby eatery or having a meal at home. Before your trip properly begins, you’ll also be able to talk to your hosts about what they have planned for you.
To start your first full day here with us, we’ll be heading to the stunning city of Ostuni, which is easily recognizable for its white buildings and interesting architecture. You’ll get the chance to explore the area on your own for a bit, and even enjoy a taste of traditional olive oil from a local establishment. Before we leave this stunning location, you’ll get to have lunch at one of the eateries here, and later on in the evening we’ve planned for you to have a fantastic dinner in Cisternino.
You’ll have quite a choice of what to do on your second day with us – you could either opt to enjoy a spot of fishing with a local and shop at a nearby market, or instead head to the town of Grottaglie for a course in making ceramics. After an exciting day of whichever activity you choose, we’ll get all the guests together to enjoy a tasty and traditional dinner in the evening, before heading back to your accommodation.
Those who enjoy fine dining and delicious cheese are sure to enjoy what we’ve got planned for today. A visit to Caseificio is first on the agenda, and we’re sure that you’ll enjoy your time here. Next we’ll head to the stunning city of Polignano al Mare, where you’ll get to enjoy a delicious meal. You’ll get to partake in a course of Mozzarella making using authentic ingredients and techniques, and an evening of relaxation.
While yesterday was certainly fun, you’re sure to find that Wednesday is going to be even better. Once you’ve eaten a hearty breakfast, we’ll take you to Manduria for a culinary course with a professional chef, where you’ll have the option to cook Orchiette and Taralli. Don’t worry about drinks, you’ll get to try some of the region’s most delicious wines after your meal! When we’re done with wine tasting, we’ll take you back to your accommodation to give you some time to relax, which you can spend however you see fit.
We’ll help you to prepare for the day ahead with a delicious breakfast before taking you into the stunning region of Alberobello. Once you’re there, you’ll be able to explore to your heart’s content. After a few hours or so, we’ll return to the Masseria for lunch before we head out to Locorotondo, our second destination of the day. A fine dining experience (complete with drinks) and a delicious aperitivo are waiting for you here.
There’s so much that you could do today – and this is why we want you to have the chance to choose for yourself with a day off. We’ll take care of your breakfast and dinner, and if you want to visit Ostuni or Franca, we’ll be more than happy to take you there.
All good things must come to an end – and on your last day here, we’ll thank you for choosing to spend a vacation in Puglia with us. Before we take you back to the airport though, we’ll give you some time to enjoy one last breakfast and some time to relax.
What is Included
7 Days - Puglia Hand Made
- Transfers to/from Bari International Airport on arrival & departure days
- 7 Nights accommodation in a typical Masseria/Trullo
- All breakfasts
- Three lunches are provided throughout the tour
- All dinners including local wines
- Traditional aperitivo in selected towns
- Bilingual hosts for the duration of your stay
- Olive Oil tasting and farm visit
- Local cheese tasting
- Guided tours in: Matera, Lecce, Alberobello
- All wine tasting events held at local establishments
- We’ll assist with all travel as detailed on your itinerary
- Transport to the local township on tour free day
- This tour doesn’t include your airfares, so to schedule your flight, please contact a local booking agent or airline
- You’ll be responsible for your own travel insurance and we’d advise taking out cover ahead of time
- Should you wish to visit any museums, galleries, or public premises; you may be expected to pay an entry fee
- Any meals outside of those listed within the itinerary won’t be covered by us
- You may also want to bring cash or a card to cover the cost of your personal expenditures, gifts and so on
Masseria San Martino
7 Days - Puglia Hand Made
- We’ll be picking you up from the Bari International Airport and taking you to your luxury accommodation for the trip (which is about an hour’s drive away)
- You’ll be collected from the airport anytime between 14:00 and 16:00. Nearer the time, we’ll let you know where we’ll be picking you up from.
- When leaving, you’ll arrive at the airport for around 10am. You can also be transferred to the Bari train station if you wish (please ensure that you provide all the necessary arrival and departure information).
- For $250, you could have a private transfer outside of the usual hours. This is per vehicle, so you could share with other guests who are on the same flight as you.
- To find out more about train schedules, be sure to visit trenitalia.com